Friday, November 11, 2011

My Week.

This week has been an interesting week. I finished Impulse by Ellen Hopkins and while I was reading it I thought, "Oh, this book is going to have a happy ending!" And was I wrong!?!?! It made me sad because I finally thought one of her books were going to have a happy ending but one of the characters who was in a psyche hospital along with the others for trying to kill himself finally succeeds right before the final challenge for him to go home. It made me really sad! Speaking of dead people, I got to go to the Cadaver Lab at The University of Saint Francis for my anatomy class and it was really interesting! It is something I will never forget and I hope I can do it again in the future, as weird as that sounds.

I am overall really happy with how my week has gone even though it dragged on and on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment