Friday, August 19, 2011

New to this "world".

On August 19, 2011 at 10:09 a.m., Leslie entered a whole new world. It was the world of Blogger.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to feel about the whole blog thing until I use it more than once, but I am going to give this a try. I bet you're wonder "If she doesn't know if she is going to like blogging, why start a blog in the first place?". Well this was not my choice. I am in an Etymology class at my high school and blogging is part of the requirments. It is a little unconventional but it makes it a lot more interesting. I am to track my favorite sentences from the book that I am currently reading and how many pages I read in a week, and then eventually throughout the semester. There won't only be posts about school though. I plan on making this a personal blog also, so if anything juicy happens in my life I will more than likely blog about it. I am truely going into this whole new "world" with a very open mind.

Thanks for reading and I hope that you will decide to read my blog on a regular basis.
LS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment