Friday, August 19, 2011

Love...

Have you ever liked someone so much that not talking to them for one day seemed like it really had been a year? That is what I am going through right now. I love talking to him and it sucks when he's working and I can't talk to him. I have known him for almost four years now, and I've liked him since day one.


It was a warm day in October. October 11, 2008 to exact. We were in Kokomo, Indiana because he and my best friends little brother both raced Quarter Midgets, and it was the final race of the season. I don't know what prompted him to do this, but he was trying to get my attention. My friends and I were standing around talking, and laughing, and he decided he wanted to know what we were laughing at! When he walked over he came straight up to me. He started flirting with me (which I didn't understand because he had his girlfriend with him), but he swept me off my feet. Not long after that we started texting each other everyday!! But one day in March 2009 we just stopped talking to each other. I wanted to be with him but knew I never could because 1. He lived an hour and a half from me in a small town close to Muncie, Indiana. 2. He still had a girlfriend who he was happy with.

Recently we got reconnected. His girlfriend of two and a half years left him for another man and acts like she has done nothing wrong. She was never someone that I liked and I was never someone that she liked so now to know what she has done to him, it just makes me not like her even more than before. Anyways, I had been reading posts on Facebook about him wanting someone to text, so I decided that I would give it a try. Turns out it was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time! He just makes me feel soo good! But sometimes I wonder...does he have too much of my heart? If he was to not text me ever again my heart would be ripped out of my chest!! Like Taylor Swift says in Teardrops on My Guitar, "(He's)The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart,". I feel like I shouldn't like him that much, but I CAN'T HELP the way I feel. My heart says one thing but my head says another! When I receive a text from him I can't help but smile. He holds a special place in my heart and I think he always will!

Our story is no where near the end (at least I don't think it is), so you will probably here a lot more about my mystery man!
LS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment